My crazy life

Monday, April 23, 2007

God works in mysterious ways

I've come down with the stomach crud.

My stepson Morgan, age 6, came down with it Saturday morning. I took care of the baby up to 5 pm yesterday. I let Sherry, my wife, take care of Morgan, so I wouldn't be exposed to the germs. That didn't work and praise God that Sherry or Reagan (12 weeks old today!) haven't come down with it.

But here is the interesting part. As I have dealt with the symptoms, it parallels the symptoms my Mom has been dealing with under chemotherapy (she's been fighting stage 4 lung cancer for over a year). I guess God is giving me a little glimpse of what she is feeling and dealing with. I'm getting a new perspective and a little empathy for what she has been going through.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home