My crazy life

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

October 4th 2005 - Another Crazy Day

Busy day at work, it is our busy time of the month when the books are closed out.

Also had a 2pm Dr appt with the Orthopedic Surgeon about my feet (they are big, ugly, and flat) to try to do something about the ankle/foot pain.

Well the Dr pushed, pulled and x-rayed my feet every which way and then referred me to another Dr, saying that his specialty was backs and shoulders and that the other Dr was better with feet. So that appt is going to be on the 12th at 3pm.

Got a voicemail from Sherry for me to call her and I called her back to find out that Morgan (her 5 yr old son from a previous marriage) has crowded permanent teeth on the bottom and after they come in, he will need braces. Side note: the wedding is April 29th 2006.

Got back to work and the boss tells me that the budget process our company is going through is going to need more reports written (it seems like everything is last minute and non coordinated/planned around here). I guess I should have just went on home after the Dr appt instead of coming back :).

Going to pick up my friend Nathan at 6pm and bring him to the Grove tonight, so I've got to try to get out of here between 4:30 and 5 so I can get to the church to setup for the powerpoint and get some dinner while I'm at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home